ACRE is a cleantech, smart grid and sustainable, smart cities incubator that supports early stage business ventures with innovative technologies and new business models for a greener, smarter and more connected world.
Our members benefit from our extensive community of cleantech industry stakeholders as well as exclusive access to professional services. The incubator grows our member startups from prototypes and pilots phases to fully commercialized entities.
- Network: Connect with the ACRE’s potent customer network of government, market leaders, decision makers, and early adopters to quickly launch pilots in the NYC and the greater New York area.
- Mentors: Seek guidance and tools from experts, researchers and seasoned entrepreneurs for product development.
- Investors: Meet investors looking for opportunities to fund cleantech businesses.
- Tenants: Collaborate with innovators from 15+ other startups housed together in our magnificent space.
- Events: Attend tenants-only and public events hosted at the Urban Future Lab and around NYC.
- International: Engage the global cleantech community through strategic partnerships with like-minded organizations around the world.
- ACRE is a member of the Incubatenergy Network, a consortium of over 20 clean energy focused incubators across the country.
- Your New Office: Access dedicated desk space, conference rooms, event space, and administrative support. Spectacular views of NYC, complimentary.
- Professional Services: Access financial, accounting, legal, sales, marketing, and design services.
- Perks: Exclusive discounts on business support software, platforms and services.
- Rapid Prototyping: Access experts who can help with the design and manufacturing.
- Slide Deck Design and Pitch Practice: Pitch to UFL community members and receive actionable feedback.
- Support Staff: Grow your team with talented student fellows and interns with backgrounds in engineering, business and design.